Spotlight Series: Kaleo Cambonga-Meyers

This week's Spotlight Series features Kaloeo Cambonga-Meyers, who is one of many wave riders who deserves some time in the Spotlight and we are helping provide some shine his way. Check out our Q and A with Kaleo and what he has to say.


 
 
 
Name: Kaleo Cambonga-Meyers

Where are you from? Waipio (Oahu) Hawaii

How long have you been wave riding? Ive been bodyboarding since the 6th grade so about 16-17 years
 
 

What got you in to the sport?
Growing up going to the beach was a daily routine,  either by myself,  with my family or with my friends.  I tried many boards, but realized I'd rather be on a sponge than a surfboard

Amateur or Professional (prone, Dk, surfing)?  Underground ...

Favorite breaks? I have my secret favorite spots on the North & West shore (haha), but if not where ever get waves

Shout outs? Big shout out to the SPONGE DIS FAM & all the drop knee riders out there ALOHA