Spotlight Series: Wally Sani


Welcome to the Spotlight Series! This week's Spotlight Series features Sponge Daily's Wally Sani. This Oceanside legend is all about having fun in and out of the water and spreading those Aloha Vibes. Enjoy the feature on Wally Sani.


 

 
Rider Spotlight

NameWally Sani

Where are you from? Oceanside, California

What got you in to the sport? I got into bodyboaring when I was kid. My parents would take me to the beach and the sponge was my choice.








How long you've been wave riding?  I've been wave riding for about 12yrs now

Amateur or Professional (prone, Dk , surfing)?  I'm a professional Dker but I like to prone too when it's hollow and wedgy.

Favorite breaks: My fav spots O'side pier, 5-south zones, anywhere with no crowd and good waves:)
 

Shoutouts? Shoutout to SpongeDaily, my family for the support. All the O'side and Oahu boys, Peace!